$5 Margaritas Every Day &
"Serving simple, fresh Mexican-American food in an open, fun environment."
We are located in between Nana's restaurant and the Original Q-Shack.
NanaTaco is a thriving staple of quick, but quality cuisine in Durham. The foundation of the restaurant is fresh, local ingredients.
A former garage-turned-dining-room is full of natural light, vivid colors and local art. The staff is known for their friendly, efficient service.
NanaTaco is affiliated with the Nana’s family of restaurants and is run by managing partner, Jennifer Gillie.
Our menu is subject to change; daily specials available! We're a walk-up window. All seating is first-come, first-served; no reservations accepted.
All catering inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
(Make your own TACO) Buffet
Choose 3 meats:
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Pork Butt
- Garlic Beef
- Grilled Veggies (vegan)
Homemade Corn (gluten free available upon request) & Flour Tortillas
Black Beans (vegan) & Rice (vegan)
Chips & Pico de Gallo; Salsa Verde; Salsa Roja
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Per person price: $9 W/O paper goods OR $9.5 per person W/ paper goods (plates, forks, spoons, napkins, serving utensils)
- Pint Guacamole $14 (recommend 1 pint per 10 ppl)
- Pint Queso $12 (recommend 1 pint per 10 ppl)
- Large Garden & Caesar Salad combo (serves 15++) $35
- Dessert- Cookie platter from Foster’s Market (advanced notice required) $2.25 per cookie
- ½ Gallon NanaTaco Margarita Mix $7 (yields approx. 1 gallon of margaritas)
- Gallon Sweet or Unsweet Tea $6 (Ice available upon request)
- Racks & Sternos $3 per set
* For parties of 75+ a 10% set up fee will be applied. This fee includes delivery charge, set up and all necessary racks, sternos & steam pans.
* 30 person minimum for DELIVERY $25 local; $30 Raleigh & Ch.Hill (Requests outside of these areas are subject to increased minimums)
* Special orders subject to additional charges